Thursday 1 February 2018

Lets have some me time!


Its all about having some ME TIME!
In this busy life, we all need some time for ourselves 
to pamper, to love and to laugh!
Lets do it!
If not now, then when.




The gorgeous lady with her pup called my for my attention, a beautiful indeed to be out enjoying shopping along with your bestest companion - the little bundle of joy -pup.


Amidst all the chaos and busy lives, one strives for perfection and believe you me I am not behind in the race, hence the saying "Life isn't perfect, but your outfit can be" worked perfect as an embellishment to highlight the mood.
The ever cute candy bus - cherished and brought back the memories of carefree times.

All that you need - some sugar, some love, and some sprinkles of laughter
to just be "PERFECT"
Go with the flow, live it up, dress it up

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Products used:

My Prima Planner TJ
Josephine Fernandes Stickers - My Prima Planner
The Blush Paper clip - My Prima Planner
Chalk Edgers - My Prima Planner

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for stopping by
…Nupur Patel...













No comments:

Post a Comment