Monday 22 January 2018

Ice Creams and Cupcakes


Life is better with ice-creams, Cupcakes
Some sprinklers, some love and some cherries
lets celebrate!
wohoo!




Its the week of celebration, let the party begin. 
Using the gorgeous stickers by Josephine, 
in the ever stunning My Prima Planner Travel Journal.
These super cute stickers reminds me there still 
lives a child within us all, awaken it, keep it alive, enjoy the little things in life.

I Scream, you Scream, we all Scream for Ice-cream, lets get the work done 
and then we can have all the play, Mondays are usually the blues, however, i look forward for the other day, when the tasks are done and I can have a little time to enjoy the sweet little things. 



Cupcakes are my favourite, right from  
baking it, garnishing it and most importantly eating it. 
The garnishing on the cupcakes tell me there are different flavours life offer, 
so why not enjoy each and make the most of it. Hence now just like cupcakes
 I have started to bake my life tastefully. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Products used:

My Prima Planner Travel Journal
My Prima Planner - FrankGarcia - sugartapes
My Prima Planner - Josephine Stickers
My Prima Planner - Blush paper clip

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you for stopping by
Nupur Patel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -








No comments:

Post a Comment